Browse or Print your Certificate
- Use these options to browse, download or print a Broadcasting Certificate in PDF format.
Apply for a Broadcasting Certificate
List of all your applications for any type of service. You can also modify or cancel an application before it is submitted.List My Applications
- Please login before accessing the Broadcasting Certificate application forms.
- If your Web account has multiple associated broadcasting accounts, use the Select Active Broadcaster option to select the broadcasting account that your applications and cancellations are submitted under.
- Apply for broadcasting certificates for new AM, FM, Analog TV, or DTV undertakings or apply for modifications to existing AM, FM, Analog TV, or DTV undertakings.
- Do not use site attestation section of application – always attach attestation as a file.
- FM - regular power:
- FM - low power:
- AM - regular and low power:
- Analog TV - regular and low power:
- DTV - regular power:
- DTV - low power:
Download Broadcasting Database
Use these options to download broadcasting database files in ZIP format. You can also download the user manual for the broadcasting database files and related corrective notes.
DTV Allotments are now available in the broadcasting database files, however the allotment antenna patterns are only available at 10 degree intervals and may vary slightly from those in the published Digital television (DTV) allotment plan (the Plan). The antenna patterns in the Plan, which represents the official source of information for the transition, are correct. We will soon be updating the broadcasting database files to reflect the correct antenna patterns.
Download Broadcasting Contours - MapInfo
- Use these options to download broadcasting contours in MapInfo format.
- FM Stations:
- AM Stations:
- TV Stations:
- FM Stations Interference Zones:
View Available Callsign List
- Use these options to browse the Available Callsign List for Broadcasting Stations.
- Date modified: